Sunday, October 18, 2015

4 Creative Writing Workshops in 7 days

I was fortunate to have been invited by the Madras Christian College in Chennai where I conducted workshops for literature students and the Visual Communication students on 12 Oct 14. On my return to Delhi, I conducted two more workshops.

My Creative Writing Workshops have benefited hundreds of aspiring writers in the last two years. Ever since quitting my job on 1 Jan 2014, I have conducted more than 30 such workshops.

Madras Christian College (Visual Arts department) 

Madras Christian College (Literature department) 

 Delhi Commerce & Arts College

At Le Meridien hotel, New Delhi
  

1 comment:

  1. Great ! I am sure that your workshops would be helping lot of folks who want to improve their creative writing skill and aspire to be novelists.

    ReplyDelete